[IPp] Disetronic computer glitch!

If anyone who does business with Disetronics recieves a blue and white bill
with pink stickers on it-it's a mistake!:O)  I just got off the phone with
Disetronic's and the lady told me it's a computer glitch and everyone who
has ever done business with them were sent these letters.  Mine was for
$128.10 (my insurance pays 100%) and the stickers said it was past due.  I
called and was told to just throw it away-just a head's up for those that
might need to know!;O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 23mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane- 5 mos