[IPp] Animas pump

BlankHi Sarah,
   I answered your post on POP and it started out blank Sarah.  When I send a post and it has plain text instead of  rich HTML text, the word blank (meaning blank background) comes before each post.  I'll have to make sure I don't send it that way again. It sounds like I'm saying that your thinking is blank. Not what I meant and not intended.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]