Re: [IPp] 6TH Animas pump????

well the first pump somehow got water in it while swimming and quit on the
the second pump just wouldn't beep at all, the third pump got water in it
also but still worked you could see the water in the screen, the fourth pump
wouldn't prime or nothing just beep, the fifth pump was fine, but they
upgraded to another pump. so this is her 6th one from animas.
the first one we couldn't get the o rings on right, maybe user error, maybe o
ring maker error, they did send different o rings out and i did learn how to
put them on the right way.
the other pump that got water in it had been out of the package less than an
hour. was in the same condition they mailed it to me in except i put a
cartridge and insulin in it and programmed her basals.
still much better than the disetronic h-tron