Re: [IPp] pumps

Sarah,

Jessica (11 in May) has been on the MiniMed 508 since Jan and it has been a
great pump.  We are in line for a free upgrade to the Paradigm (MiniMed's follow
on to the 508), it is a little smaller but I'm not convinced it brings that much
more to the show.  If Jessica is attached to her present pump (so to speak), we
will certainly let her stay with it.

Michael