Re: [IPp] pumps

In a message dated 04/21/02 2:38:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> make sure you check them all out, esp the animas pump. we started out on the
> h-tron by disetronic, but after about 1 1/2 yrs switched to the animas, and
> it is such a great little machine. just don't overlook all the others
> either.
> kathy

We also are thinking of switching.  Do you have insurance and if so did your
insurance company pay for the second pump after only 1 1/2 year?  If they did
any advice on how to get ours to pay again?

Eileen Clarke
Mom of Peter, 19
Kayla & Kelsey 8, Dx'd @ 14 months, pumping since 11-99
Wife of Bill, Type 2