Re: [IPp] pumps

In a message dated 04/21/02 1:33:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was wondering what pumps you are using for your children?  I just recently
> went to the Diabetes Expo in CT and spoke to a rep from Minimed. I am just
> about sold on their pumps, especially with the inserter device and the
> remote
> control that comes with it.

We went to the Expo as well.  Right now my girls are on Disetronic pumps.  I
want to change them for square wave boluses but the girls don't want to
change pumps.  I think all the pumps have good and not so good features.
Check out each pumps and get your info.  If you need waterproof get one that
has that feature.  Good luck.

Eileen Clarke
Mom of Peter, 19
Kayla & Kelsey 8, Dx'd @ 14 months, pumping since 11-99