[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #46

In a message dated 4/17/2002 3:54:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My question is.... how are you getting the site to stay on?  I have just
> requested a sample of Mastisol from Medtronic to see if this keeps the site
> on while swimming.  What is everyone out there using?  We will be doing a
> lot of swimming this summer and it is concerning me greatly, to say the
> least!
>
> Also, is there anyone out there in the Houston area?
>
> Kelley
> mom to Christopher, dx'd 5/99, pumping 1/01, Jordan, turning 3 in May, and
> expecting in October!

My son Jake has been swimming the last two days after baseball practice and
his site has been fine just using the MM Quicksets. He doesn't prep the site
w/ anything, but always bathes before a site change. This works even w/ ball
practices and sweating!(He plays on a tournament team and a league team, so
we practice every day; sometimes twice a day and it sticks fine as long as he
bathes first.) Hope this helps, Trena (mom to Jake 11)