[IPp] The pump and dresses

 I also worry a little about just managing the tubing and wearing the pump with dresses, etc.

My daughter goes to a tiny Christian school where she has to wear dresses each day.  Dresses are not really a problem -- you just have to be a bit creative!  We've tried two different solutions, depending on the dress.  One is for her to wear bike shorts or leggings under her dress and then wind the tubing around "Pumpkin" and clip her onto the waist band of the pants, under her dress.  The other is to cut a tiny slit in the dress's pocket, thread her connection through that slit before she connects, and then let "Pumpkin" ride in her pocket all day.

Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 11, dx'd 9/97 and
pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99