[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #46

I don't know the answer to the swimming question as we started pumping in
December and only swim in the summer.  However,  if you're seeing
unexplained highs and the activity is pretty intense (swim practice vs.
playing) you might be getting highs from counter regulatory hormones.  This
happens often when my son plays basketball.  He is often high afterwards,
but then drops quickly, so I only bolus a correction to 250.  If he is under
250 I watch for lows.  Seems to work for us.  YMMV.