Re: [IPp] CAN YOU HEAR ME.....

i originally had the problem with the ins co, after we got the pump and the
initial supplies, they then said they didn't cover the supplies, but after
questioning them and all it was determined someone over their head oked for
the supplies, as what was the sense in just the pump being approved if you
can't have the stuff to work it?
they said later it was just a mistake, someone left off the supplies as
necessary medical equipment, the endo did have to send in another letter
stating supplies were needed as well.
with our second pump we had no trouble at all getting coverage.