Re: [IPp] Swimming

we use a decrease of basal of 50% when swimming, and check every half hour.
she tends to run low while swimming and drops fast. usually use 4 oz juice
box to bring up her bs or some glucose tabs depending on how low she gets.
some times she takes her pump off while swimming, doesn't seem to go as low,
but does need to get insulin shortly after getting out as her bs rises from
the missed basal and we do a extended bolus for the missed basal.