[IPp] Paradigm Resivor

Hey,My daughter also used 100+ before stwitching to the paradigm, but the
minimed rep Ginger said that it would be okay to change the resivor as
needed and just to be sure to change the site every three days.the
paradigm resivor is kinda like a regular vial but smaller and a thingy(i
dont know what it is called) on the end that gets pushed up as the
insulin is infusedyou really need to ask your rep if they think this
would be approtiat for your child.Just my 2 cents worth,Karen