Re: [IPp] Re: Switching a child to Novolog--follow-up

> In plain English--yes I understand your explanation of the
> differences in insulins.  Has there been or is there now a study
> using novolog in pumps, with children?  My endo hasn't even
> mentioned novolog.

I don't know. It has been studied for use in pumps, that is the basis
for the FDA approval for use in pumps. It is the only insulin analog
formally approved for use in pumps in the US. I'm supprised that hour
endo has not been called on by the Novo reps and provided samples.
They are pretty aggressive about marketing their new insulin
products.

I know there are several studies about to be published and on-going.
I'll ask Novo Nordisk about kids and post the reply.

Michael
 Mary ----- Original Message ----- From: