Re: [IPp] Cooking Insulin, Extended Boluses & Fasting Basals [long]

In a message dated 4/10/2002 8:25:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I should be able to get samples of Mastisol and the unisolve both from
>  Minimed?
 Yes -- from what I've heard from other pumpers on the IP list in the past --
they were able to get samples from MM customer service.  Try calling the
toll-free number and explaining your situation.  If the person you get isn't
able to provide samples, try calling again another day/time . . . somtimes I
think the response you get will vary depending on who you talk to.

Pumpmama to Katie