Re: [IPp] Cooking Insulin, Extended Boluses & Fasting Basals [long]

At 01:59 PM 4/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:>In a message dated 4/10/2002
10:49:36 AM Mountain Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:>>>
Someone recommeded that I try Tincture of Benzion Prep Spray.  So I went
ahead and ordered it.  I guess it's like the Mastisol.  Where do you get
the Unisolve at?  Can I buy that at any drug store?  Is it an over the
counter product?  This morning when we changed is site, we used the
sandwhich idea that you described.  So hopefully this will work.  I guess
it takes time to see which works and which doesn't.  I think when I put
the last site in i may not have wiped the ELMA cream off good enough and
that could be why it came out.  I really would like to find something for
when I'm removing the old site.  Josh starts crying a little when I try
to remove it.

Angela Nattle-Havrilak
email @ redacted
J.W. Pepper & Son, Inc.