From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Justin and Amy
Boswell
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 7:00 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPp] Time Change

I checked Riley's pump's clock!:O)  I forgot about his sugars being off an
hour though!!!!  No wonder I've been getting some whacky numbers
today.....DUH!!!!<G>  I don't know about anyone else but it takes awhile for
my family to adjust to the time change.

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 22mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-4 mos