Re: [IPp] School/phones

in the schools around here if they are caught with a cell phone it is
confiscated and not ever returned.
i have how ever sent a cell phone with alisha for a while when she was in the
6th grade. she just kept it in her pocket, it was small.
made her feel better knowing she could call me if she needed too, and usually
did on the walk home, which several times she went low and we had to go get
you might want to check the policy and get something in writing so hers won't
be taken away, i didn't but i did let them know about it after she had it for
a couple of weeks.