[IPp] Time Change

Hi everyone

We knew and remembered to change time but her sugars when nuts low for the
whole day today so she  suspended for awhile during sewing classes and good
thing.She was still low at bed time so she had her juice, a piece of gluten
free cake with icing, and small piece of meat. She tested just 20 minutes
ago and she is only just normal now. I will check her again in 2 hours to
make double sure she stays up and we also lowered her basals again.

She is getting way less insulin this past month. Never a dull moment..
Jana in Nova Scotia