[IPp] POP Statistics?

This question is really directed to Michael Robinton -- the "founding father"
of IP and, of course, the POP list too:  Is there any way to easily put
together a subset of stats on the kids & teens pumpers who are represented on
IP & POP . . . I really like looking at all the graphs and data on the full
IP population and thought it would be really great to see similar data
covering just the kids & teens.  I'm sure it's possible -- But is it
practical to do something like this?

Pumpmama to Katie