RE: [IPp] Request for everyone

The only thing I can think of at this time is something my son did.  Dx's
was a very dark time for us because Riley (just turned 4 at that time) was
in a coma due to DKA and suffered alot of trauma due to ignorance on the
hospital staff (they essentially shredded his fingers testing him every hour
with a straight needle-no lancer-on the pads!).  However, when Riley was
transferred to the Peds unit he quickly learned a new trick.  He would break
off the needle of his syringes and filled them with water, he'd then exact
his revenge on the staff by running up the halls with his hidden, secret
weapon and squirt unsuspecting staff members and other patients!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 22mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-4 mos