[IPp] Request for everyone

Hello everyone

I am requesting stories related to diabetes that you, your children, or friends
have experienced. The stories I am interested are ones relating to diagnosis,
inspiration, funny and, yes, scary. I want to post these stories on my website
to share with others. Hopefully, some readers will nod their heads in agreement
when reading them.

I am also trying to complete a list of Pump misconceptions and Diabetes Myths.

If you are interested, PLEASE send them to me privately at:
email @ redacted

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*