[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #37

Just wanted to share something new we have found to raise Jake's bg about 40
points pretty quickly, but doesn't run him high during the night either. It
is called YaHoo Lites. It's kind of like chocolate milk, and he loves it.
Louisiana is usually last to get things, but I had not seen it mentioned here
and wanted to tell everyone. It only has 15g of carb, 1 fat, 70 cal, and 15g
sugars and he LOVES it! It's a nice bedtime snack that makes me feel better
than the sugar free icecream he used to want that is so full of fat. If
anyone else finds neat Lo Carb sweets and stuff please post. Trena (mom to
Jake 11)