[IPp] School Clinic Phones

Our son (junior is HS) started the mini-med 508 10 days ago.  Today in
school his bgs started going high and in accordance with our plan with his
doctor he was to page the doctor after the second high in a row.  He went to
the clinic to call and low and behold the clinic phones in the school are
blocked from dialing toll free numbers (doctor's pager is a 800 call)!!!!
Luckily he had his cell phone and used it to page the doctor (ironically
illegally, since kids can't use them in school in Fairfax County, VA.  I
have already emailed the school principal to ask her to change this.  So,
you might want to ask the question in your child's school about the phones
and toll free numbers.
--- Bob Lamond
--- email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>