[IPp] Starting a 504

Our son Rob was diagnosed at 14 1/2 with type 1.   Now 17 1/2 and has been
on the Mini-Med 508 for 10 days.  We have not had a 504 before but are
starting to draft one now as we feel it will definitely be needed in college
(likely away from home).  Can anyone share with us the special
accommodations you have put into 504s for your kids.  We think we have a
good list but are looking for all the possibilities.  Thanks!
--- Bob Lamond
--- email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>