[IPp] Important article on yahoo OT but worth reading

This is a big web page on all the problems with yahoo. This site explains alot
of what is going on and what we should all be wary of.
It is alot of reading but well worth doing so. I hope I am not boring anyone
about this but when our privacy is betrayed, even if under a false name and
address, they will still get to spam you with your email there. So please if
you have questions, take time to read this.

Jana in Nova Scotia Canada
Is anyone happier because you passed his way? Does anyone
remember that you spoke to him today? -- Edythe Draper