[IPm] Just received a HUGE challenge

I don't mean to be bothersome, but  there are some very generous
souls out there. I've just opened the snail mail and there is a check
for $1000.00 with a nice note challenging everyone in pumper land to
contribute some nickles and dimes towards matching funds. My thanks to
the anonymous donor and the challenge is to all of you, my friends, to
help match this generous offer of support.

I know many of you have contributed but there are still many more who
have not. A small contribution once a year of $10 or $12 would more
than meet our day to day operating expenses. Please send your matching
donation to Insulin Pumpers on line at:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

Michael Robinton