Re: [IPm] Numerous donations help a lot -- Thank You

I have really messed up my computer and haven't been able to download the
listserve nor get on the web for quite a while.  I can however, now get
email, and so your message.  Please email:  1.  Who to make the check out to
and 2.  where to mail it.

When the stress  (and my glucoses) level out around here, I hope to have time
to figure out how to fix the computer snaffu and hopefully read the IP
listserve again.  In the meantime, thanks for all you do and I do find the
list helpful.  Have given the website to my endo and a few others around here

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted