[IPm] Numerous donations help a lot -- Thank You

Hello fellow Insulin Pumpers.

I would like to extend my most gracious Thank You to
those list members who sent in a donation to help
support Insulin Pumpers. So far we've managed to
raise a little over 1300 dollars from 24 donors.

I've added a Thank You page to the web site, there is
a link immediately at the top right of the DONATE page.

I want to encourage some of the other 1701 list
members (as of this morning) to consider a small
contribution once a year to help keep Insulin Pumpers
coming to you. For the price of a family trip to the
movies or pizza parlor, you can help insure that
there is money to pay the bills at Insulin Pumpers.

Presently, a little over 1% of the list membership has
sent in a donation. It would sure be nice if everyone
would help out. You don't have to send a check for
a million bucks, just 20 - 30 dollars a year will keep
the wheels turning and our support group STRONG.

See the donor page of the web site at:

Every little bit helps and it all adds up. You may
think that $20.00 won't make much difference, but
that is how we've managed to get to $1300.00.
A few people have given more and it is GREATLY
appreciated!... but the majority of donations
are small ... and that's fine, just contribute!

If you feel you are benefiting from Insulin Pumpers
please, please, please send a few bucks to help
with the expenses

The Best to you all,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director