Re: [IPm] Pruritis with Humalog and Novolog

In a message dated 10/29/02 10:58:46 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< email @ redacted >>
I have had seriously intense episodes of itching, but finally realized it was
the small triangular shaped tab on the sticky part of the adhesive backing
that holds the set up in place on your skin.  I know this probably sounds
simplistic, but could it be the tape?  I finally found a set up that works,
and won't use anything else.  As a result, no more blebs left on my skin, and
no more itching!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted