Re: [IPm] Need help with an article for Diabetes Interview

I am a diabetes educator and get my a1c done at conventions because I am pre
diabetes syndrome.  I use the test as a tool but do not trust them.  They
usually have a wide varience.5-1.5%, that is too much.  also they are
sensitive to heat.  If you hold them in your hand while the time they can
read high.  Saw one read 10.5 then when retested and left on a table top was
4.8.  They will be a great tool someday
Diabetes Educator
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted