[IPm] (Fwd) Conference call for providers of care about Sandy

Good morning.

I realize this is short notice but I just learned that we will be
hosting this call.  As it may impact your members, I am passing along
the information as an FYI.  I apologize if some of you are receiving
this information twice.

Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Conference Call on Hurricane Sandy:
Home Health Agencies, Hospices & Durable Medical Equipment
Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) Wednesday, November 7,
2012 2:30pm-3:30pm ET

In emergencies such as Hurricane Sandy, the Centers for Medicare &
Medicaid Services (CMS) responds with flexibilities set in place by
statute, ensuring that our most vulnerable populations receive the
care they need. Please join CMS policy experts to learn how CMS can
assist the affected Home Health Agencies, Hospices & DMEPOS in
exercising these flexibilities and waivers. The line will be open for
questions. To participate: Dial: 1-877-251-0301 Conference ID:
68679651

If you are unable to listen to the live call, you may access the
Encore recording of the call. It will be available until November 16,
2012.

Dial: 1-855-859-2056
Conference ID: 68679651

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Application/Octet-stream which had
a name of -]