[IPm] Fall pledge drive

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It is time once again for our quarterly pledge drive. The Fall pledge
drive is your opportunity to show appreciation for Insulin Pumpers by
sending a donation to help support your forums. Insulin Pumpers has been
made possible over the last year because of the contributions of over 500
individual donors. Membership stands at 4683 as of this morning. I am
asking the other 4183 members to help as well. During Thanksgiving month
won't your show your appreciation and support for Insulin Pumpers by
making a contribution, large or small, whatever you can afford so that
our staff of 45 volunteers and I can continue to bring you these forums
and web site.

Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit organization so your donation is tax
deductible. If you are financially able, please do your share and:
    Make a donation.
    Do more and become a sustaining contributor
    Make a challenge and invite the rest of the members to follow your
    example by matching your gift.

To make a donation, or to become a sustaining contributor visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To CHALLENGE the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

...or send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK, please visit our donor page at:

My very best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director