No Subject

> From: "maverickmom (Kerri)" <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: GlucoWatch chat
Sender: email @ redacted

You are cordially invited to join me in the GlucoWatch IP Chat on
Tuesday 11-12-2002 at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST. It will
be held in the Guest chat room with guest speaker Dr. Richard
Eastman. Dr. Eastman will be speaking ONLY about the clinical
aspects of the Glucowatch and will NOT be addressing marketing
and insurance matters. To get answers to those questions please
call 1-866-GL-WATCH. Bring your questions and be prepared for an
interesting discussion! :)

Take care, Kerri
IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people
leading ordinary lives, filled with love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy Chapman [Heaven's Here on
Earth, 1994]
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted