Re: [IPm] financial assistance for uninsured pumpers?

You might try sending a note to Michael Robinton at email @ redacted Michael
is the executive director and  chief cook and bottle washer of
insulin-pumpers.org. He sometimes gets donations of supplies from list
members. He sends these to members in need when he can and might be able to
help.
Good luck.
DEB555
PS: Members who wish to donate supplies for use in this kind of situation
or a much needed and appreciated  cash donation for purposes like this and
to keep insulin-pumpers.org going can visit:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml  You can contribute using most
major credit cards or PayPal.
If you wish to send a check the address is
Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

: