[IPm] financial assistance for uninsured pumpers?

I am a nurse educator for a local non-profit diabetes agency in greater
Cleveland. Does anyone know if there is any financial assistance for pump
supplies for uninsured patients? I have to girls, 18 and 19, Mom recently
lost insurance. No longer eligible for schips program. I contacted the pump
company and help is limited. Our agency has boxes of infusion sets and
reservoirs, sealed, that we have received as donations. However, not
compatible for these girls. Does anyone know of anywhere we might "trade"
these supplies? (manufacturer will not trade). I've never encountered this
situation before and wondered if anyone has info or ideas. Would appreciate
any ideas. Thanks.