[IPm] (Fwd) Fw: preparing for pregnancy

We are looking for a chat guest to discuss pregancy for an hour.
Please contact either myself or Rodney if you would be willing to
participate.

Thanks,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers

From:           	"Rodney F. Mead, Jr." <email @ redacted>
To:             	"Michael Robinton" <email @ redacted>
Subject:        	Fw: preparing for pregnancy
Date sent:      	Tue, 17 May 2005 20:19:55 -0500

Michael,
    Can you you ask the doctor list if there is someone who would like
    to be
a speaker, on pregnancy... control before, during, and after. As I have
had no luck at finding someone

        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                    Rodney