[IPm] E-News 3/11/2000

One of the difficulties with herbal medications is that they are
classified as foods and therefore not subject to regulations by
the FDA. They profess to have appropriate effect on various
diseases; diabetes is often included.

Herbal medication from a Chinese source was just taken off
the market because it contains some prescription drugs which
we all know. Here was the "listener's" comment.

>I ran across this in the online news today. It made my hair curl. I
>expect it may not be news to Dr. P. but since he hasn't mentioned it in
>his bulletins, I'm sending the url:

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com