[IPm] E-News 3/8/2000

What kind of sun glasses should those with diabetes wear?

The coolest ones you can afford - those with great frames!

There are lots of new considerations on the lenses, but nothing
that is unique to diabetes. Much of the energy from the sun
formerly would come through and perhaps contribute to
cataract formation. Who wants that?

Ask the shop owner what you plan to use them for. They
are really well informed and can be a big help.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com