[IPm] E-News 3/7/2000

Did you know...

The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufactures of America
September report said ...

11 new medicines for diabetes have been developed in the past
10 years.

At least 19 additional medicines are in the pipeline.

It's your time.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com