[IPm] E-News 3/5/2000

Recent information presented at the American Heart Association in
Atlanta is of interest to counter the bad information coming out about
those who take Rezulin for their diabetes.
       The heart arteries flow reserve is improved with Rezulin
       New heart blood vessel growth may be encouraged with Rezulin
       Rezulin reduces heart vessel spasms
       Rezulin reduces insulin resistance, helping to prevent heart disease
       Rezulin improves the inner lining of the heart blood vessels
       Rezulin may improve the High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com