Re: [IPm] Re: Insulin shipping

This may be a dumb question but clearly you've addressed this shipping issue
at length.  When they ship parcel post, ie Texas to IL, Isn't this going in
cargo holds in planes and the backs of 18 wheelers and such?   How do the
mailing companies that you've talked to assure temperature control?  Or do
they lie to you that they won't send it that way and do it anyway?   Even
going in a cool pack by express (in the hotter months) couldn't this stuff
freeze at 30,000 feet?

I have the option to buy at local pharmacy or mail order, the first time PCS
shipped it to me next day air with a cool pac.  This time, because it's not
the summer, they shipped by 3 day parcel post (to my po box which is as least
no sitting on my porch.)  A little cheaper to use mail order but I'm wondering
if I should.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted