Re: [IPm] ANNOUNCEMENT - IP Chatrooms now on line

The server is on a cable modem and that service has been/is flaky. I've
been waiting for almost 2 months to have a DSL line hooked up that
hopefully will be more reliable. It's scheduled for March 15th.

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 email @ redacted wrote:

> Does this have anything to do with my not being to get into the email (or the
> chat room ) in the evenings for the past two nights?   Linda
Nope, see above

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted