Re: [IPm] reference material specific to using Humalog in the pu

> Hi...I have Pumping Insulin copyright 1989 and The Insulin Pump
> Therapy Book...Insights from the Experts, copyright 1995 by Minimed,
> intro by Skyler. Good, but all based on using regular insulin.  Does
> anyone have a text with similar info but based on using Humalog?
> Does anyone know if Minimed is working on one?

The new Pumping Insulin has a section on Humalog and there is a
section on the Insulin Pumpers web site LINKS page devoted to
Humalog. The author of Pumping insulin has an article that is linked

If you have an applications question, post it. Perhaps the answer is
at hand.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted