[IPm] Pofessional Input

I am a pumper, I wear the MinMed 507c pump.  My educational / academic
background is RD and CDE.  I am in the processes of completing M. Ed in
adult education.  I have worked as a diabetes educator, had my own
private practice business, and now I am a District Sales Manager for
MiniMed in Canada.  I would be pleased to share input with others to
make diabetes management easier and more successful for everyone.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted