[IPm] The Mail System

I am posting this as a Mail Administrator for IP to let some of the members become aware of how this system operates.  IP is an un-moderated list so whatever you send
will be posted.  The MedPro List does not have a great deal of traffic on it, and some of you may forget that you are receiving Full Mail when you join this list.  This means
that you will see the Profiles of new members joining the list; that is just their "introduction" to you,  the membership.  If you don't wish to receive even this amount of mail
(less than two dozen since Nov 26, 2001)  then you can follow the directions that are on the bottom of this post or write directly to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and request
that your subscription be changed to Browser.  That will eliminate almost all mail (Special Announcements and Pledge Drives excluded).

We appreciate your presence here, and we want you to get the best from whatever subscription that you have.  Let us know if we can help.

George Lovelace
IP Administration
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted