Re: [IPm] question

At 07:27 AM 1/11/2002, you wrote:
>I apologise for asking a question so soon after joining the list, but the
>need is urgent.
>Does anyone have any experience with using the insulin pump in a young
>child with a VP (ventricular peritonial) shunt?  Are there any
>Janet von Weiler

Hello Janet

Don't apologize for writing to the Med pro list so quick after joining
that's what we are here for.  I am not sure on the answer of this question
but I'm sure some of the other members of the med pro list may know this

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/fight-terror/  *NEW*
send the next two lines in a message