Re: [IPm] Fwd: [IP] kidney function tests

I am not sure why the urine "did not match".  If the creatinine clearance
is normal (56%) then it is normal.  This is the gold standard for kidney

A total creatinine in the urine (82) is normal for someone of this size.
Low volume might indicate some inaccuracy in collection or by virtue of
small volume,  a tendency for lab error could be compounded.  I assume the
.8 is the serum creatinine - a perfect number.

Since nothing was said about protein spill in any form, I would say that
congratulations are in order.  Without seeing the actual lab tests in hand,
this is the best I can do.

Dr. Joe

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted