[IPm] [Fwd: Pump occlusion]

-- BEGIN included message

I am the father of a wonderful 11 y.o. boy dx'd with IDDM 9/98 and
pumping since 4/99. We have found the pump to have a steep learning
curve well worth the effort.
Periodically, my son's sugars go up and when we check the tubing there
is cloudy debris at the junction of the reservoir and the tubing. I have
sent the tubing to Minimed to analyze. No word yet on their findings.
Has anyone else experienced this type of problem. Please let me know.
Thank you all for your courage.

-- END included message