[IPm] Profile update

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE

Private practice: Insulin pump management education. Diabetes Self-management
education. Member, Delaware Diabetes Coalition. Member of I-P and I-P
advisory board. Contributor to Diabetes Interview. Past experience: Started
insulin-pump program at CAMC, Charleston, WV, managing pump patients from
initial visit to fine-tuning basal/bolus rates. Involved in diabetes
education 20+ years, clinical staff and patient education. Diabetes Camp of
WV. Manager of Clinical Services at Animas Corp. from 1999-2003. Family
members with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted