[IPm] (Fwd) [IP] Health question

This was posted to the patients forum this morning. Anyone have any

From:          email @ redacted
Date:          Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:55:02 EST
Subject:       [IP] Health question
To:            <email @ redacted>

Good Morning everyone,
I am a diabetic for 5 years.  Been trying to get the pumper but, still
working with the Air force and VA doctors.  I am 32 female.  I have
been having shortness breath and chest pains for over two weeks.  And
the doctors can't fine anything worng with me yet.  I keep asking them
if it has to do with my Diabetes.  But no answers.  I have EKG's, lung
scans, Breath pressure test.  And all came not okay.  If anyone can
help please e-mail me personal. Thanks Melissa McClcerren
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted